Below, you will find a collection of interviews with Philip K. Dick, some of which have been unavailable since they originally were published. Thanks to Frank Bertrand for compiling most of these gems and preparing them for philipKdick.com. As more interviews with PKD become available, we will post them in this section of the author's official web site.
- Philip K. Dick's Final Interview, June 1982 - From Rod Serling's The Twilight Zone Magazine, June 1982.
- An Interview With America's Most Brilliant Science-Fiction Writer (Philip K. Dick) - From The Aquarian, October 11-18, 1978.
- Even Sheep Can Upset Scientific Detachment - From the London Daily Telegraph, 1974.
- 1970's Interview with Philip K. Dick - By Nita J. Petrunio.
- So I Don't Write About Heroes: An Interview with Philip K. Dick - From SF EYE, Spring 1996.
- A Conversation With Philip K. Dick - From SF EYE, August 1987.
- An Interview With Philip K. Dick - From Science Fiction Review, August 1976.
- Vertex Interviews Philip K. Dick - From Vertex, February 1974.
- Philip K. Dick: Confessions of A SF Artist - From the Denver Clarion, October 23, 1980.
- Philip K. Dick on Philosophy: A Brief Interview - Conducted by Frank Bertrand in 1982.